Integrated Management System (IMS)
Our in-house developed IMS incorporates the Quality Management (ISO 9001), Environment Management (ISO 14001), Occupational Health and Safety (OHSAS 18001) standards and ISM Code requirements. It has also been approved by Class NK. The IMS is in line with our company’s policy of quality, safety and environmental protection and our vessels regularly calling US ports have been recommended for their high standard of safety and pollution prevention measures.
At Executive Ship Management, we take pride in our value system of trust, sincerity, integrity, hard work and fair business practices together with a modern technology oriented management system. Over the years of our operations, our teams have been recognized by our key partners and stakeholders for their hard work and sincere efforts made, in contributing to their area of business as well as for the strategic development of the Company. Few of our achievements/recognitions have been listed below
- BP Shipping CEO's HSE Awards, Partner of the Year 2007
- BP Partner of the Year 2009
- Palladium Balance Scorecard Hall of Fame for Executive Strategy 2012
- Jin Chan Management Award 2012
- Best Performance in PSC Inspection Award for 2011-2012 by Hong Kong Ship Owner's Association